Pinnacle Pursuits Family Adventure Retreat
3 day/2 night all-inclusive family adventure getaway package
- Accommodation in beautiful buildings
- 6 delicious meals including and 2 snacks
- Variety of professionally-led adventure activities
- Exclusive access to the serene, private Loon Lake for relaxation
- Freedom to explore the quiet hiking trails
- Evening campfires and songs
- Unrestricted access to docks
- Canoeing, Swimming & Field games
Please read this information (terms & conditions) carefully before registering.
- Based on our guest numbers per camp and family sizes, we may need to reserve several buildings that have slightly different layouts. In general, accommodation includes rooms with 2-3 single beds and a shared bathroom for every 2 rooms (for same families or different families). Based on group sizes and needs, we will be allocating families into spaces accordingly.
- For larger family groups, we may have access to several buildings that can accommodate families of 6-8 people in one building on single beds with shared bathrooms. Please let us know if this also interests you.
- Please note that for all lodging, due to Covid-19 health guidelines, you are required to bring your own bedding.
- Pets are NOT allowed. It is a research forest, so no animals of any kind are allowed, nor is fishing or biking.
- Our Pinnacle Pursuits Team will be facilitating a series of various adventure activities for families and groups of families.
- See our full list of FAQs here.
- Please select October from the calendar below if it is not already in view.
We can’t wait to share this experience with you and your family!
After we receive your deposit:
- Be sure to check your email spam folder for your order number and receipt.
- Once we achieve our minimum booking size, we will confirm your retreat is a go and request the outstanding amount. GST will also be added to your final amount.
- Two weeks prior to camp, we will send you a welcome package which will include how to prepare for your family retreat, what to bring, a camp agenda, directions and site access instructions, as well as a COVID screening questionnaire, consent and medical forms for you to fill in.
Please note: All deposits are non-refundable with the exception that we are unable to place you on one of our retreats or we must postpone or cancel the retreat due to new or revised COVID regulations by the Province or by UBC. If this occurs, we will refund you any payment you have made.
Embrace the Adventure!
The Pinnacle Pursuits Team